The AMMANN UNIGLOBE 160-240 asphalt plant, situated at Vladimirescu, Arad County, is the first PORR asphalt plant in Romania, having a history of more than 15 years.
Its maximum production capacity is 160 t/h; between December 2009 and December 2021, over 1.350.000 tons of asphalt mixtures were processed here.
The plant produces, with the help of quarry/gravel pit aggregates, 50/70 Bitumen, PMB (Modified Bitumen) and limestone filler, different types of asphalt mixtures, respectively: MA 8, BA 8, BA 16, BAP16, BAR 16, AB 31.5, BAD 22.4, MAS 16 and colored asphalt (red, green etc).
The process is fast and efficient, and orders are processed within a maximum of 24 hours after they were placed and paid. The asphalt is delivered in optimal conditions across distances of up to 200 kilometers.
Our team in Vladimirescu is ready to take orders at any time, the plant being constantly stocked with all kinds of materials.
To place an order, our colleague Narcis Valentin Rogobete is at your disposal at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number: +40 727 737 742.
PORR Romania used the asphalt produced in Vladimirescu in representative projects such as: Arad Bypass, DN76 Rehabilitation Ionesti-Brad, DN76 Rehabilitation Pocola-Dusesti, Oradea Overpass, urban regeneration Arad.
Construction Testing and Analysis Laboratory.
One of the PORR Romania laboratories is also located inside the asphalt plant (ISC authorization no. 3796/2022), divided into 17 profiles comprising 187 trials.
Main activities of the laboratory.
- Carrying out geotechnical investigations through specific laboratory tests, but also field tests for the technical analysis of the quality of the materials used, performing static and dynamic tests at the level of earthworks;
- Assimilation and implementation of European methods of materials analysis;
- Carrying out tests on materials used in road works;
- Studies and tests for the implementation of new materials and high-performance road technologies;
- Research for the assimilation and implementation of modern methods of material analysis and design of asphalt mixtures used in the execution of road pavements.
The laboratory is also authorized for the following profiles.
- ACHA: Water chemical analysis
- ANCFD: Natural aggregates for railway and road works
- AR: Resistance reinforcement of concrete steel, wire or welded mesh
- BBABP: Concrete, reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete
- D: Roads
- EIBBABPZ: Concrete elements, reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, masonry
- G: Geosynthetics
- GTF: Geotechnics and foundation ground
- HITIF: Waterproofing, thermal insulation, sound insulation
- MBM: Concrete and mortal materials
- MD: Road materials
- MTZ: Plastering and masonry materials
- PCH: Chemical profile
- P: Prefabricated
- SC: Client safety
- ZP: Masonry and walls
- VNCEC: Non-destructive checks and construction behavior of construction
For more details, our colleague, Adrian-Iulian Crisan-Pantea, is at your disposal at e-mail address email@example.com or telephone number +40 730 019 768.